Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Favorite Things.....


My FAVORITE part of running my business would definitely have to be the designing part. I could spend all day (if I ever had a free day left alone, or even an hour) doing so.

Putting colors together makes me happy. I like to sit on my couch and surround myself with all of my pretty little shiny trinkets. Nothing gets my creative juices flowing more than encasing myself in a huge explosion of color. As I sit there staring at the chaos of colors all around me, design usually just comes to me. I frantically try to put one idea together before the next one arrives. Sometimes it works.....sometimes it doesn't. More often than not it ends up being an enormous colorful explosion of all things girly. But, I LOVE doing it anyways!

I would LOVE to hear what gets you inspired to design. Take a peek at my creations and let me know what item you LOVE and you could win it for FREE. www.thebitsybean.etsy.com Leave a comment letting me know which item you can't live without and I'll do a drawing to choose a winner on Monday April 26, 2010. Tell your friends and check back to find out if your a winner!

2 comments:

  1. Personally.. I love the big flowers. The bigger the better! I am totally loving the RED! Next would be the tutu's.. possibly b/c I would love to have one for when I do photoshoots of little girls (or babies!).

    Girl.. we need to get this blog up and going! :) You're doing a GREAT job so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I know! I obviously am not too good at this yet. I'm working on it though!

    ReplyDelete